Friday, October 4, 2019

Planning for the rest of 2019 / Happenings In The Outhouse 04-Oct-2019

It is now the first week of October 2019.  The start of the 4th quarter.  What is on the docket for the remainder of the year?

Looking back on the last quarter--and my list of the next five--I managed to cross off one thing and start on another.  Knowing how the summer has been for our family, I'm changing the focus to fit the circumstances.

Sure, I could write this grand list and pray for the best, knowing that I may only accomplish one thing, but I'd be kidding myself.  I need to be a bit realistic.

With the YA book I'm currently writing (I am around 6,000 words!), I also plan on exploring a print version as well.  My first one.  At the same time, I have identified another book (along with a workbook) that I may put into print as well.

Keeping it simple.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment