Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I Listen To - The Sell More Books Show

Thanks to Joanna Penn from The Creative Penn.com, one of my new favorite podcasts is the Sell More Books Show.

At the time I write this, they are on their 10th episode, and trust me when I say if you haven't listened to this show before, go back and listen to them all.  I listen to them on the Stitcher app on my Android phone.

Roughly a year ago, I cut back on the number of podcasts I listen to, and have only added two lately (see next week's post for that one).  The Sell More Books Show is one of them.

The two hosts, Bryan Cohen and Jim Kukral, are energetic and brilliant.  They've been out in the field and have done great work in author marketing and entrepreneurship.  Both are authors as well.  They typically pick a few top tips at the beginning of their show, and after a quick pros and cons, pick which one they feel is the best.  Then, they go onto the top five news item in the world of indie publishing for the week.

Now, here's one of the big pluses for the show: its length.  Most shows run a little more than 30 minutes, and there isn't a whole lot of time wasted with mindless conversation you hear in so many other podcasts.  The Sell More Books Show is so concise and packed with useful information, it shouldn't even be free--but it is!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the high praise. We're glad to do the show to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. schadeautos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran into a major thrill the other day glancing through the want ads of my local newspaper. Lo and behold, someone was selling a comic book collection. A quick call and a meeting in the shopping mall parking lot and I was the proud owner of 189 comic
    books kept in beautiful condition. comic books for sale

    ReplyDelete