Friday, June 13, 2014

Happenings In The Outhouse 13-Jun-2014 / Yes, it's Friday the 13th!

I didn't realize until I started writing this post that today is . . . well, Friday the 13th.


I also have two bits of news to share--okay, three!

First, I finally sold an ebook on Kobo!  Okay, to the vast majority of you, you probably could give three shits about that.  But I've had two ebooks (now three, as of last week) on Kobo since April and I haven't had a single sale.  Honestly, it doesn't discourage me at all, for I'm in this for the long haul, but it was exciting to see that sale number go up by 1.  Thanks to whoever in Canada bought it.

Second, I finished the editing to Killzone.  At least this round anyway.  This was a major rewrite.  Now, I'll go back through it another time, putting on a final polish, and then I'll publish it on Amazon KDP.

Speaking of Killzone, my third bit of news is the cover to the book.  Here it is:


Pretty cool, huh?

What have you been up to this week?  Please feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment