Monday, August 12, 2013

Beholder's Eye now an official Kindle ebook!

Back in the summer of 1997, I attended a seven-week law enforcement skills training in Hibbing, Minnesota.  At the time, I already had one completed novel under my belt--a deer hunting horror story--and was at work on editing it as well as brainstorming my second novel.

As I sat in one of the classes, an idea struck me: what if a serial killer videotaped his murders and then sent that video to the cops?  But what if it was also one cop in particular?  Why was he targeted?  Hence Beholder's Eye was born.

I didn't start writing this thriller until 2003 or 2004 (yes, it's been a long time since that day), and after God knows how many edits, it is completed and now an official ebook on the Amazon Kindle.


Here's the link to the Amazon Kindle page.  I'd also be grateful if you'd review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment