Monday, July 1, 2013

Half-year review. How are you doing on your goals?

Yesterday, as I flipped my three calendars for the next three months--yes, I have three calendars in my office, the first one showing the current month and the next showing two months out--I realized the year was half over.

Can't believe it's gone by so quickly.

Then, I perused my 2013 goals.  I'm still a long ways from completing a lot of them, but then again I have accomplished much so far.  Some are close to being completed, and a few others are "pie in the sky" goals.

How are you doing?

What do you need to do to accomplish some goals?

What are you waiting for?  The year will be done before you know it, and then you'll complain that you accomplished nothing.  For once in your life, do something that matters.

Do it today.  Not tomorrow.  Not next week.  Today.

Your life, and the world, depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment