Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Election is Over. Get On With Your Life.

Last night was the 2012 Presidental election here in the United States.

Did your candidate win?

Chances are, somebody's candidate did, whether it be Obama for another four years or Romney for a first term.

Now that this is done, I must say this: get on with your life.

I've tried hard to keep the political discussions on this blog to a minimum as well as neutral--I'm a middle-of-the-road guy, a I-vote-for-the-person-not-the-party person, even though I do lean towards one side--I'm just not sharing which side.

This blog is geared towards writing and the business of writing, so that's what I'm going to continue to do.  I want to share my experiences and knowledge about writing, in the hopes that it'll help someone else get them closer to their own publishing success.

As I've said before, your life's success has very little to do with who is sitting in the White House.  If your candidate won, get over it.  If they lost, get over it.

Your life is waiting.  Create the future you were meant to have.  Do it now.  What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment