Friday, November 9, 2012

Happenings In The Outhouse 09-Nov-2012 / Novel Complete!

Chapters 58-61 of Beholder's Eye are DONE!

The afterward, even, is also complete!

Does that mean my work is done, and that I can sit and be lazy?  Not on your life.  I've only just begun--hmm, sounds like the lyrics to a 70's song.

What's next for me is to work on chapter 1, to make sure it's polished to perfection, and then . . . well, I have a list of projects I want to do and I just have to sit down and decide what I want to do next.  A top project is the literary agent search--yes, I've decided to take that route vs. the self-publishing route.

For those of you out there doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), keep going.  Life is a marathon.  Don't be discouraged if you're not hitting your daily goals.  Even if you don't do it this year, keep writing and by the time NaNoWriMo comes next year, you'll be ready.  If you are hitting your goals, congratulations!  A job well done for all.

A few weeks ago, I let everyone know I had two new blogs added to my arsenal.  As I believed they were redundant, as they'd be stumbling over the same subject matter, I changed the Minneapolis VCU blog to:

Gillsley, MN - a fictional town I created with a few of my first novels, and a town where I will return to shortly.

The other one is the Twin Cities Crime Blogger where all material on that series will reside.

Nothing is really posted yet on these sites, but in due time they will.  Please be patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment