Still plowing away on chapters 43-47 of Beholder's Eye.
I'd like to say that I spent the entire Labor Day weekend slaving away at my novel, but sadly enough I didn't. I got some much-needed other work done at home, as well as needed to get the kids school-ready for when school started back up again on Tuesday.
One small change I'm making to my editing schedule, however. Last week, I found myself in dire need of paper and lack of disposable funds--as if any funds really are that disposable, and I completely loathe the word. My typical editing session consists of printing off the needed pages, going through the hard copy, making the changes onto the computer files, printing them back off, and doing it all over again.
This time I'm making more and more of the changes on the computer.
I'm finding this is also causing me to catch up on some needed reading while working at my day job.