Friday, November 1, 2019

Focus on your strengths / Happenings In The Outhouse 01-Nov-2019

What are you naturally strong at?

If you are more inclined toward mechanical skills and loathe books, tasks or occupations that involve writing may not be what you're meant to do.  If you aren't driven toward woodworking, building a deck onto your house may not be right up your alley.  If the extent of your drawing skills are stick figures, being an artist is more than likely not in your future.

I'm keeping this short today as I work through some financial/medical issues with my wife's health.  For my current work-in-progress, I am around the 9,000 word point.

Going back to strengths, I will revisit it soon as I feel it's an important topic.  I've touched on it before, but there is so much more to discuss.

Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment