Friday, September 20, 2019

What's in store for Q4? / Happenings In The Outhouse 20-Sept-2019

As I am winding down on the end of the Q3 2019, I am looking ahead to the final three months of the year.

Under normal conditions, I would have a book I'm writing then publishing along with planning a series or two along with a few other improvements toward building up my writing empire.  This would be my "Next five".

Given the recent developments with my wife's health, two deaths in the family (one being my grandfather, whom I will dedicate an entire blog post about in the near future, and another being an uncle on my wife's side), a vehicle that I need to sell, and other home improvement projects, I am still charging forth with my next five things for Q4.  But they will look a little different than they have in the past.

I am scaling back my writing goals to writing/publishing my first YA book and maybe one other item.  The others will be geared toward other aspects of my life.

What they are, I still do not know.  I will write more about them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment