Friday, June 22, 2018

Romance work-in-progress nearing completion / Happenings In The Outhouse 22-June-2018

My current work-in-progress, a romance novel written under a pseudonym, is close to the 30,000 word mark.

It's been both challenging and fun to write.  Challenging, only from the standpoint that I've never written a romance story before as the main theme.  Although this one may have a bit of suspense thrown in, it's also been very fun to write.

Also, immediately upon completion of this one, I will write another romance under the same pseudonym.  Sorry, I won't be sharing what it is.  It's a bit of an experiment, to see if I can pull it off.  I am thinking and planning long-term, so I gauge success in this experiment differently when compared to others.

As a bit of a teaser, I will be sharing two life events in greater detail.  One from when I was in elementary school, when I may possibly have been inches away from being abducted.  The other was from a deer hunting season when I possibly saw a . . . UFO.

Yes, you heard correctly.  A possible abduction and a UFO.

Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment