Friday, July 29, 2016

Know what distracts you / Happenings In The Outhouse 29-July-2016

What distracts you?  What causes your attention to be rammed away from what you're working on?

Today's political race is definitely one of those that distracts many.  No matter what side you're rooting for, the media is great at distracting your attention.

Knowing what draws your attention from your art/project is half the battle.  You acknowledge it.  Now it's to do something about it.

For me, I have a small list of things I want to focus on.  And politics is not one of them.  I have no control over how one feels for one candidate or political party, and I'm not going to waste my time doing so.  One focus for me is my writing.  My books.  That may be obvious, for those who read this blog.

Given that, I'm roughly a fourth of the way through editing Shades of Darkness.  I'm still shooting for a release date near the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment