Friday, July 1, 2016

Create a checklist of tasks / Happenings In The Outhouse 01-July-2016

I am roughly 40,000 words into the fourth thriller novel in the Central Division Series.

This week, I published Discarded (the third thriller novel in the Central Division Series) in other online retailers besides the Amazon Kindle store.  Here's a link for your favorite e-retailer.


Which brings me to my latest dilemma.  On the Amazon Kindle store alone, I currently have 17 various stories, all in ebook format (no print or audio at this time).  They are:

4 Fiction Novels
1 Fiction Novella
1 Fiction Novelette
1 Collection of fiction short stories
9 Fiction short stories
1 Non-fiction

With each publication, I find myself going, "Oh, I forgot to do this."  Or "Oh, I forgot all about that."  So I have decided to put together a checklist.

I love lists.  And lists help me keep track of what I should be doing.  Like remembering that GooglePlay's ebook pricing is a little wonky or remembering the right front and back matter in each book.

In the future, I may share this list.  But keep in mind, this list is for my books.  This is what works for me.  It's not necessarily for you.

It's still a work in progress, and one that I will continually add to from time to time.  When I get it finished--as much as it can be--I will share it with you.

In the meantime, today is the beginning of the third quarter.  Have you been keeping up with your goals?  I find it refreshing to review them at least once a quarter.  Again, that's my method.  You may do it monthly or even weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment