Friday, April 18, 2014

Happenings In The Outhouse 18-Apr-2014 / Shadowkill, a trilogy?

Over the past weekend, I put Gabriel's Hope on a few more publishing platforms.  I have removed it from the Amazon KDP Select program, and it can now be found on:

Gabriel's Hope on Smashwords (which will eventually filter on out to the Apple iBookstore, Barnes and Nobles, and others)

Gabriel's Hope on Kobo Books


I'm roughly halfway through editing Shadowkill.  It seems slow-going, but it's also been steady.  I also have been doing some brainstorming on this story, and I've come up with two additional stories in the Shadowkill world.

So, where I once thought this was a stand-alone novel . . . is now a potential trilogy.

Please see last week's "Happenings" post where I posted a sample chapter from Shadowkill.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment