Friday, April 23, 2021

A new (but old) story in progress / Happenings In The Outhouse 23-April-2021

I am at work on a new (but old) story in progress.

As always, I'm holding back on the title, but the story is actually the second novel I ever completed.  It is in the horror genre, and if I had to give a teaser it would be something like Nightmare On Elm Street meets Dreamscape.

The genesis of this novel dates back to my days at Bemidji State University.  A few years ago, I went through the old chapters and made notes up through the first part--this novel is in four parts.  At the time when I originally wrote it, I set it in the future.

And that year was 2010.

Looking at it now, I'm dialing back the clock and setting it in the year 1996.  There are reasons for this, which I may expand on in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment