Friday, December 28, 2018

Where we are at (plus my final published book of the year!) / Happenings In The Outhouse 28-Dec-2018

Garbage Day is my newest novella to be published.  Please click on the link for your favorite ebook retailer.

2018 started out strong in the first half, but tapered off for the final half.  That being said, December ended with a bang and I'm starting work on writing my first epic fantasy--a decision I came to quickly when it became apparent that not only do I enjoy reading them, the movies I love also have a fantastical feel to them.  I had written this novel before, but I'm using what I had written as an outline (an outline!  Gasp!) albeit a "loose" outline.

As 2018 draws to a close, let's recap my total published works.  All are in ebooks at this point--nothing in print or audio or graphic novel or gaming as of yet.  Let's see what the future brings.

I have 32 individual published works at this point.  They consist of:

9 full-length novels
6 novelettes or novellas
11 short stories (two of which are free on my website)
1 short story collection
2 box sets
2 non-fiction ebooks
1 romance written under a pseudonym

No comments:

Post a Comment