Friday, September 7, 2018

What's in store for the rest of the year / Happenings In The Outhouse 07-Sept-2018

Blame it on DC and Marvel, but I have decided what's next for the remainder of the year.  In a word: superheroes!

My youngest daughter has been watching a ton of Marvel's superhero movies lately--yes, Dad is grinning--and I've been watching the ones I haven't seen.

I'm currently writing the second romance novel under a pseudonym and I'm planning what to do next.  I have a few things in mind--or, rather, I had a few things in mind.  I have additional books in my thriller series as well as a cozy mystery series.

But, what comes to mind are more books in my Order of Freaks superhero universe.

I plan on finishing out the initial trilogy.

Good times are ahead . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment