Friday, November 3, 2017

Thanks to a great sales month / Happenings In The Outhouse 03-Nov-2017

First, I want to thank everyone for an excellent sales month.  I won't disclose any sales figures, but this month was by far the best month this year.

One reason was due to my releasing the entire Shadowkill Trilogy.


For a complete list of my books, including the various ebook retailers, click on this link.

I am currently near the 39,000 word mark on my new superhero novel.  And, where it sits, I am at a conundrum.  I have so much of the story left (I know, what a problem to have, right?) that I am contemplating breaking this story up into 2-3 individual novels.  The way I see it, this novel may end up being between 90K-100K before it's complete.

For now, I'll keep plugging away.  It's a fun book to write and I can't wait to share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment