Friday, May 12, 2017

Make A List, Check It Twice / Happenings In The Outhouse 12-May-2017

I messed up.

I have a laundry list of lists: a two or three-year list, an annual list, and even a quarterly list.

But nothing less, like a list for the week or month.  Not sure why?  I typically do, but for whatever reason I have forgotten.

This past Saturday, I changed that.  Boy oh boy, did that make a difference!

Now, my lists have a tendency to ramble on and on, almost like I was clearing the grime away to reveal more that I never saw before, but that's okay.  I then wrote out a weekly list, and immediately went to work.  I have 7-8 items on there, and, as of Wednesday, two are close to be complete.

Some items I list are "pie in the sky", and in a way you need to have some items on your list that will either stretch your abilities or dedicate more of your time.

Don't worry, Netflix will always be there.

I am currently around the 46,000 word mark on Book 3 of the Shadowkill trilogy.  I am nearing what I feel is the third act, where everything is coming to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment