Friday, October 3, 2014

How is your year so far? / Happenings In The Outhouse 03-Oct-2014

With this being the first week of October, this is the final three months of the year.  How are your 2014 goals coming along?

Earlier in the year, I made an effort to whittle down the list from over eighteen down to a more manageable twelve.  I have finished six so far--half, for those mathematically-challenged.

Not bad.

For 2015, my focus will be on two things: publishing more and losing weight.

That's it.  Of course, my goals aren't that simple.  They are specific, like lose 10 pounds by this date or to publish X amount of novels.

How are your 2014 goals?

Have you started thinking about 2015 goals?

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter too. That way you'll get updates on upcoming publications.

Oh, BTW, I'm putting the finishing touches on the "new and improved" Beholder's Eye.  Stay tuned.  Next week, I'll share what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment